Water Lynx™ blocks introduce environmentally safe flocculant into effluent streams and drains
A solid gel block, Water Lynx slowly releases and mixes flocculant with the water in streams, drains and pumped discharges. Water Lynx blocks bind elevated levels of silt and associated contaminants, such as nutrients, metals and hydrocarbons into masses that are easily separated, captured and then removed from the water.
Water Lynx blocks can be placed directly into the effluent stream where there is turbulence or applied with a mixing device such as a fountain, aerator, our own PR5 canister or Pipe Reactor equipment.
- Drainage from construction sites
- Moorland run-off containing high colour and colloidal matter
- Quarrying operations
- Site run-off from yards and docks
- Improved settlement in attenuation ponds and lagoons
- Water recycling and reuse